Monday, April 18, 2016

Then and Now: Blast from the Past (Morphx)

I had SO SO SO much fun with this project. I have always loved seeing pictures of people from when they were little kids to them in the exact same spot doing the exact same action years later as an adult. Besides finding it to be very interesting, I also think it is super cute to see. I loved the examples we looked at in class, and thought it would be really fun to do myself. However, I did struggle with this assignment. I had one picture I planned on using but realized that it was nearly impossible to get my face to be in the exact same spot as it had been so many years ago. I ended up using a different photo where my face was in a position that was easy enough to replicate. Afterwards, we were told to use the program Morphx to morph our faces from "then to now" and see the growth happen. Although at first I thought it looked a little creepy, I ended up really enjoying seeing the change and found it be pretty fun.

Original Image (age 7):



Image Photoshopped (age 20):



Morphx (from 7 to 20!):


















No comments:

Post a Comment