Monday, April 18, 2016

Re-Coloring a Picture with Photoshop

This assignment was one of the first times we ever tried playing around with Photoshop. For me, the hardest part was trying to understand the opacity and how to correctly manage the eraser tool. I found that a lot of the time, my opacity was off and therefore the color was too bright and the contrast in the entire image was way too strong. I ended up having to re-do this assignment so that I could have an image that worked out decently. We were also told that before we could recolor the image, it had to be in black and white. After several attempts, I was finally able to finish up this assignment with a good image. It was also a lot of fun to see what I would look like with purple hair and blue eyes!

Original Image:



Image Re-Colored:

No comments:

Post a Comment