Monday, April 18, 2016

Business Cards

I was very nervous about this project as soon as it was assigned because I felt that working entirely with Illustrator in order to create business cards was not going to work well for me at all. Although I do feel that Illustrator is a lot easier to use than Photoshop, I still struggled with it and did not feel confident before doing this project. However, I ended up really really having a great time doing this assignment. It was the first time ever that I had gotten to sketch out an idea and then actually watch it come to life. Since I do not really have any artistic skill when it comes to hands on painting, drawing, etc. I soon was able to recognize Illustrator as an extremely useful tool as opposed to my worst enemy. These business cards actually ended up being a lot of fun to work on, although they were pretty time consuming.

No comments:

Post a Comment