Monday, April 18, 2016

Autoscopy

For this assignment, we were told to explore Photoshop and all it has to offer through manipulating a self-portrait. Through using layer effects, exploring all the different kinds of tools you could use on Photoshop, and much more, we were able to completely change a portrait of ourselves into something different. I think this has definitely been one of my favorite assignments, because we got to explore our creative sides and relate the project to a personal problem we had. In regards to an issue from my life, I chose to focus on the feeling that I always have in the back of my mind and a feeling that has been a constant shadow all throughout college, which is the feeling of time slipping through my hands. No matter what, I never feel like I have the time to finish things and do what I need to do before I graduate and go on to the real world. I chose to explore that in my autoscopy.


Original Photo:







Autoscopy Version:





No comments:

Post a Comment