Monday, May 2, 2016

Animation

Without a doubt, the animation project was my worst nightmare. I struggled with plenty of projects throughout the semester, but the animation was most definitely the hardest of these assignments (except maybe the canvas, which almost made me drop the class). Although we had a month to complete the project, I still struggled a lot time-wise because unlike most of my classmates, I tried to create an original animation from scratch without a video to animate on. I ended up choosing to do a video instead of the animation from scratch, which made me feel a lot more comfortable, especially once I had learned more about working with animation and how to place objects where I wanted them.

We were also assigned to create our own original soundtrack to go along with our animation, which was a whole other challenge because it was my first time working with Garage Band. However, I enjoyed this part of the animation project much more because I actually really enjoy music and love creating it, so for once I really felt at home with an assignment in this class. Creating the audio was definitely a lot of fun. Overall, I can say that this project helped me learn a lot more about Photoshop and about Garage Band, and I discovered a lot about the programs that I didn't even know you could do.

Below is the link to the animation with the audio on Youtube:

https://youtu.be/FZkaHI-LFgc

And a screenshot of what it looks like on YouTube!:



No comments:

Post a Comment